Thursday, January 06, 2005

boylet issues

boylet issues. we got quite plenty of 'em right now. just last night, one of my roommates cried while she was telling me their story. no need to divulge private information here. the other night, my other roommate is having a dilemma whether she should go out with this guy or not. there are a lot of things attached to her would-be decision (she's not final on it yet) so until now, she's still thinking it through. of course i couldn't be of any help that night because i don't know how it is to be in her position. only two of us in the room have none of those issues. one is my other roommate who i believe is doing great with her boyfriend. the second one is moi. there's no issue because of my lack of one.

i gotta tell you, i've never even had one. not even a fling or an mu back in highschool or now. yep, somebody has yet to snag this girl's heart. and all these people around me are going around in twos or swooning over their phones because of some mushy text or other or having muted conversations with people to be able to resolve their relationship issues.

sometimes i envy them. wala lang. just wishful thinking...

No comments: