Friday, August 20, 2010

new blogspace

I just started this new thing. And I'm steadily getting hooked, what with all the Mannschaft-loving people and communities (read: picspams, fanfics, icons) over there (which is also how I got to be in love more than ever with the German national team - a level which was just waiting to be achieved, given my penchant to obsess about  things given the right stimulus, which in this case is overexposure to the thing in question).

Now I'm no longer sure where I'd be posting when I get the urge to write or record something down. I for one never thought I'd be crossing over to that side. But as of late, I'd been feeling more inclined to write when I'm in LJ. Must be the feeling of community. But then again, that reason may just be misplaced. Anyhoo, if anyone's interested, I've got a feed of my LJ posts at the sidebar, near enough to the top.It's just sad that it doesn't expand, unlike in wordpress where the older entries expand, giving you a preview of the entry. Anyway, I'll just work with this now. Of course I won't be giving this up. So then, see you when I see you. :D

No comments: