Wednesday, December 02, 2009

23


Does warm milk taste good with dark mildly sweet chocolate? Or is it the other way around? I'm wondering because I've got a bar of chocolate in my room, but I've already drunk up all of my milk in the dining room. What's left with me here is water.

Another random thought: I finally found my cough meds after days of hiding in my bag, and apparently, the other set was on the bed. Just in time. My cough (which is now about two weeks old) has worsen overnight (which might have been caused by my late night to early morning spells in front of the PC). yes, even though I'm just tutoring, a much-too-connected me is spending plenty of time on the net well after tutoring hours are over (yes, I've told myself a few times before that I need to disconnect).

It's December! Some sort of Christmasy mood is making itself felt. Little by little, I hear people wondering about what they would get for others this Christmas (as we can notice, my generation has changed - we think about others first before we think about ourselves ^_^) . What drove the fact (that Christmas is just 23 days *gasp* away) home to me was when I was reading Avalon.ph's monthly newsletter that for those who are gonna be ordering stuff as gifts for the holidays should take note of the deadline so that the deliveries will be completed on time. Things have been evolving. Now, we wouldn't just have to contend with beating the Christmas rush as we go shopping on foot; the mail-order business (yes, my dears, I'm quite new to this; rephrase that -  I haven't had any experiences with this not with my family, or any close friends, so yes, this comes as a new experience to me) also experiences a lot of pressure around this time of the year.

<Singit uli ng isa pang random thought (haha)>  I couldn't find the Dong-A pen which writes like a sign pen. I tried going back to the events of last Sunday but my memory tells me my hand was the last to take hold of it. Bagong-bago pa naman iyon. Di ka pa nga makikita ng bawas sa level ng ink sa loob nun. Sana naman isa na naman siyang case ng misplaced-but-will-soon-be-found. Mura lang naman siya, siyam na piso, pero kapatid ko pa bibili nun sa Maynila. Tsaka sayang talga iyon.

Kanina, habang nag-aagahan ako (chicken noodles + adobo-flavored tuna with rice), may mga naisip akong firsts. Iyong mga perstaym kong maexperience nitong mga nagdaang taon, mga 5 years back lang naman. Naiinis ako dahil di ko maalala iyong una kong naisip. Ready-ng ready pa naman ako nun na isulat silang lahat. Parang pangkalahatang theme para sa post na 'to (bilang nag-aadik na naman ako sa buhay net at isinama ang sariling blog sa NaBloPoMo blogroll for December).  Another time then.

4 comments:

digitalburyong said...

ang sipag mo magblog! i returned to blogger and started to love it again :)

fuNky*souL said...

just taking advantage when the mood strikes. and lately it's been a lot :D

JB Vadeboncoeur said...

I think dark chocolate is better with water, black coffee is best.

fuNky*souL said...

haven't tried black coffee with dark chocolate yet. methinks it would be a great combination :)