Saturday, September 13, 2008

'tis not me

This is the adrenaline talking. It is the same one that courses through my arteries propelling me to spout all these words, though I don’t know where they are gonna lead. Coming out of nowhere, probably a buildup of what the whole day has been for me, it came in bursts in the last minutes before the clock struck 10, taking over me. What I was doing was nothing like how I normally act. There was no time to think, the game was supposed to be moving fast. Instinct or adrenaline – for now, I think it’s the latter. Because after the game ended, I was still feeling high, kind of like wanting to burst out in exaggerated actions and loud words. But since I’m not normally a boisterous person, I manifested it but very little. But my mind was flowing with words. In the tricycle ride back to philcoa, I wasn’t feeling the tiredness that I normally feel after playing. My mind was floating, carrying on a conversation with Red. After he left, with no one else to talk to and spend the energy on, I was sending messages to everyone I played with. And now, I still feel like I can do my laundry. But the excitement might wear off while I do it, and then I’ll be facing a daunting task. I do feel quite sleepy. And hungry. But nonetheless, I’m filled with a sort of light happiness. Like there’s nothing else that could go wrong. Ad like I said to my teammates, ‘twas a great night.

hmm, sleepy now. ..but gotta eat first. My head’s aching a bit, probably due to hunger. This is like a night to remember for me. Anyway, enough with this postscript (I’ll just add if I can get other things in perspective for tonight). Ciao!

No comments: